Playing games is definitely a bad Mobile signal, it sure sucks. Check out the following article to check signal strength before you play a game.
The signal is indeed unpredictable. Sometimes, a good signal can suddenly turn bad. This will really bother you who like surfing the internet.
But, take it easy, guys! I will tell you how to find out the signal strength of the operator on your Android phone. Happens, you can estimate whether your signal is safe for playing games.[ctt template=”3″ link=”vMQ00″ via=”no” ]4 Tricks to Check Mobile Signal Strength Easily, Let You Play Pubg Games Don’t Lag![/ctt]
4 Tricks to Check Jio, Airtel Signal Strength Easily
Each region has a different signal range. The 4G LTE network, which is currently the fastest, has not been able to reach all regions.
In this article, I will tell you how to use the OpenSignal application. Not only knowing the signal strength, but there are also many other features you can use.
Specifically, there are 4 features you can use to check signals using the OpenSignal application.
Instead of wasting more time, just go ahead, let’s go, guys. Here’s how to find out the signal strength of an operator on your Android mobile using the OpenSignal application.
Step 1 – Download the OpenSignal Application
- The first step you have to do is download the OpenSignal application. You can download the application on the Google Play Store or you can use the link below.
- Install the OpenSignal application on your Android smartphone.
Step 2 – Open the OpenSignal Application
- After you install the OpenSignal application, open the application.
- Give permission to the OpenSignal application to access your location. It is intended that OpenSignal can detect the signal strength where you are.
- On the main page, there are several tabs at the bottom of your Mobile screen that you can choose from. OpenSignal has a variety of features that you can use.
Read also: 5 Ways How to Make Money on Your Website
How to Check Download, Upload, and Ping Speeds
- To find out the download speed, upload speed, and latency level, you can use the Speed Test feature on the main page of the OpenSignal application.
- This feature is very important for you to use before playing the game, Guys. Especially if you intend to play Ranked Match.
- Click on the Test button in the middle of the screen to start the internet speed test. You can find out the speed of the operator you are using or the WiFi that is connected to your Mobile.
- The test results will display your latency/ping, download speed, and upload speed. If you are not satisfied, you can try to strengthen your signal.
How to Check Network Status
To check the network status of the operator that you are using with the OpenSignal application, you can follow the following methods.
- On the Stats tab, then select the Network Availability option to check your network availability. You can also find out network availability based on the time you want to know.
- In addition to knowing network operator availability, you can also find out how much data/quota the usage you have in a certain time by selecting the Data Usage option.
How to Know Operator Reach
Although operators have expanded the network to all regions in India, not all regions have the same operator coverage level. Here’s how to find out.
- To find out how much coverage a particular operator has in your area, click on the Coverage tab at the bottom of your smartphone screen.
- If your area is now light green, it means you have good operator signal coverage. Conversely, if it is red, it means that the operator signal in your area is bad.
- Use filters to find out more about operator reach data. Click on the posts All Operators in the upper left of the screen to bring up the filter.
- Select the operator for which you want to know the signal range. You can also filter the connection type (2G / 3G / 4G) that you want to test.
- Here I have check Jio network strength.you can take any other network like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, etc,.or you can check wifi network strength.
- Click on View Network Stats to compare signal strength and internet connection operators in your area. You can also check Ping so that you don’t lag when playing games.
How to Find the Closest Tower BTS Location
The last feature of the OpenSignal application is that it is able to locate the nearest BTS Tower (Base Transceiver Station) belonging to the operator you are using. The closer you are to the BTS tower, the firmer your Mobile signal will be.
To use this feature, click on the Dashboard tab in the lower right corner of your smartphone screen. There is a compass that will show the direction of the nearest BTS Tower.
To see the location of all BTS Tower that is around you, click on the Cell Towers button that is under the compass.
Step 7 – Finish
You have successfully figured out how to check the signal strength of Jio, Airtel operators and other features of the OpenSignal application.
The final word
Thus Today’s article on how to easily find out the strength of your Android phone’s signal. Hopefully, this article can help you a lot.
If you doubt your signal when playing games, you can run the OpenSignal application first. See you in the next interesting article!
- how to wallhack in pubg mobile | pubg mobile hack 
- Earn money from Raksha Bandhan Wishing Viral Script 2019
- How To Enable Notification LED Light For Samsung Galaxy A50, A70.
- 8 Tips for Growing Your Channel With Trending Topics